Wednesday, August 24, 2011

You Want Me to do What? ~ day 24

Wow, it's hard to believe we only have 7 more days left. I am so anticipating my letter... can't remember what day it is supposed to come. Or, what I am supposed to be working on...but I have to say that I feel good.. Up until now I have looked each challenge in its face and laughed at it.. pushed, move past, jumped over, silenced fear and kept it moving..

Well today we have reached a roadblock..okay we probably reached it yesterday. ...

So, make a new friend...um yeah...not really gonna happen. I have been burnt with sharing with like minded individuals my dreams and goals with regards to my cupcake business....one of my homies went and opened up her own cupcake business. So yeah, I can't afford to share any more of my touchable goals...not yet.

But, seeing I hate to be defeated, I have decided to reach out to the woman herself, Ms. HappyBlackWoman and asked her to be my friend.. and so yeah, I'm gonna invite her out so we can meet face to face since i missed her meet up and then we can go from there..

haha #movingoutofmyownway

"sometimes you have to step back from a situation, see your fears and apprehensions for what they are and they and then step outside of the box to reach your desired result...everything ain't gots to be black and white or linear"

~Gotta Luv Moi, Cuz I Surely Do (Smooches)

No comments:

Post a Comment