Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My Booked Blessings ~ day 8



It's funny seems like I was doing today's assignment without even knowing it..#movingoutofmyownway

Today's task is to write down things we are thankful for ~ focusing on the positives in life. Yeah, I can dig it.

Today I was thankful that I am not financially stable because it afforded me the opportunity to give my child the opportunity of sailing a sail boat, cuz trust me, if I wasn't getting a discount I would not have been shelling out the $350 it cost to take the class...and neither would I be shelling out the $590 for dance class that I am about to register both Chucky and Chucky's Bride for. ...and that's $590 a piece.

I am grateful to have wonderful friends that have stuck by me through thick and thin.

I am thankful for my never say die attitude.

I am thankful for my gracious, loving God.

I am thankful for y Ice.

I am thankful for my A to B car.

I am thankful for all the lil things that make me, me,


No comments:

Post a Comment