Sunday, August 21, 2011

Before it gets to this ~Day 20

Well it seems as I have missed a challenge....and it's probably due to the fact I was so consumed with trying to organize my crap and the crap of Chucky and Chucky's Bride. We have a lot of stuff for a 2 bedroom condo. A lot of stuff.. I am going to go buy some tins sometime this week so I can get a grasp on some of this stuff.

I really want to have a yard sale, but I have no yard.

I am going to give away my couch and sofa chair to make room for the storage tins for my bakery.

I am constantly giving away clothes and shoes, mine and the kids...

and well it may be time for me to give away my child's baby toys...I mean they are 8 years old..but me don't want too!!!! His stuff looks brand new for the most part because I made him take care of his stuff even as a baby.. but it may be time for me to give away his high chair and his bath rings and....

I am not a hoarder... I am just sentimental..

"Sometimes we allow physical things to bog and clutter our lives...the more we clean the clutter in our head, the more we will need to carve out physical space."

~Gotta Luv Moi, Cuz I Surely Do (Smooches

No comments:

Post a Comment