Thursday, August 4, 2011

I'll Take A Lil of This and Some of That ~ Day 4


So today's assignment is about determining your values... who, what, where matters to me?
Ummmm...leggo

God matters to me. I am not ashamed to say it. I love God; He is good to me even when I am not good to myself and even when I give HIM my behind to kiss. Sometimes I get mad with God, when I should really be mad with myself and with another. God has never left me and He never will because HE is faithful and true. I don't always exercise my faith in HIM, but that's something I am working on. I don't understand how some people doubt God exists, but to each their own...let them same people get in a tight spot, I bet my last dollar they calling out God or Jesus name for help.

Family matters to me. I would really like to have one of those families I see on t.v. Wish I could have the Huxtable style family..heck I would even settle for the Barr's. This is probably why I love going down South so much...they welcome me with open arms and love me like family should even though they ain't seen me in years.

My son matters to me...shh don't tell him.

Friends, I value friendship because when I didn't have a family God gave me good friends to keep me sane. I get so mad when I have to cut a friend off cuz they acting like my family.

Being able to provide for my family is very important to me. I value Financial Security.

LOVE LOVE LOVE AND MORE LOVE...did I say LOVE.. there's nothing like loving someone and having them love you in return, even if that someone is YOU, or in my case, ME! I am so in love with me, flaws and all, I am not perfect, but I am perfectly me! #pow

I don't value money but I do value the things it can bring me like opportunities to better myself and the lives of my son and my niece.

I value travel...I love traveling the world and seeing how others live.


I value time..it's something that's so valuable that so many people take for granted, once it's gone it's gone

I value good food..and if you don't know what this is, please take a trip to CHICAGO and get your eat on.

I value good health, cuz once it's gone a lot of times you can never get it back.


I also value the lil things. It's hard to explain but my motto is: Anyone can get the big things right, it take a special person to show you they care enough to pay attention to the fine detail.


"Sometimes in life, we forgot who we are because we forgot what matters to us the most and we begin living our lives according to someone else's belief and value system, that's why it's so important to take time out to come back to your middle, come back to the core of who you are....living, loving, learning and pushing forward while moving out of my own way."

~Gotta Luv Moi, Cuz I Surely Do (Smooches)





No comments:

Post a Comment