Sunday, August 21, 2011

You Are the Weakest Link ~ Day 21




This one is gonna be kinda hard... well I guess not really. I have seen with my own eyes how much happier I have been since I stop spending every free moment with some folks that I love dearly. I mean I often laugh when I think about how some peeps who define themselves as being Christians really don't see how they really doing the devil's work...constantly gossiping, talking down, inciting rivalries, etc etc.

I just don't get it...I truly believe there is room for everyone who wants to be at the top to get there. I am not going to salt you down, steal your idea, stab in your back, none of that to get ahead. I don't understand the crabs in a barrel mentality.

Misery loves company... and misery hates to see other people succeed while it is still lying in the trenches.. I have to admit sometimes it's hard to be happy for people when you are steady getting pushed down...esp for peeps who in your mind don't deserve to get anything. It's even harder to be happy if you are surrounded by peeps who tell you that you shouldn't be happy for them...

This is why ever so often when I am sad and blue I go through my friend's list and phone and start deleting, blocking, etc.. I just can't waste any more time with peeps who aren't doing anything and who don't want to do better..

My Twitter fam don't bring me down... and I have deleted and blocked most FB that make my skin crawl... i guess there is one person I need to get rid of... but they don't contact me...I contact them....

"If changing was comfortable, everyone would be doing it.. nothing worthwhile comes easily..birds of a feather flock together... and bad association spoils a youthful heart... I am only as strong as my weakest link... time to do some house cleaning for real"

~Gotta Luv Moi, Cuz I Surely Do (Smooches)

No comments:

Post a Comment