Friday, August 5, 2011

Is it a Slam Dunk?!? ~ Day 5



What's my score, my grade on life as it regards to playing the game with regards to my values? Should I be crowned the Slam Dunk Champ? Well, let me start off by saying that I give myself a 5 for showing up and looking so fly, cuz I make what I do look easy when it is no where near easy. It's like Pac said... I'm crying inside but outside I am looking Big... (i hope that's what he is saying cuz that's how I have been singing that song and HOW i am going to continue to sing the song : 0 )


My walk with God is a 6.5. I have the tendency to treat God like I treat man...i cut Him off. I get mad with Him...I stop speaking to Him. I move Him down the totem pole. Yep, dead wrong. That's why I am so excited about my present walk with Him..I am walking and allowing Him access to what's behind my walls so it can be a heartfelt walk and not just me going through the motions.


My family well I give myself a 5 cuz there is so much more I could be doing with my son. I really have to learn to be more patient with him and more touchy feely... I just don't like all that warm and fuzzy stuff.


Friends I give myself a 9 cuz I am the bomb when it comes to being a loyal friend.. I so love my friends.



Financially security um yeah a 2... I wish I could say I had the Kool-aid and no sugar, that would be an upgrade. I need to find a job that is on my level no more just in-the-meantime jobs.


Health it's about a 6...I have some issues and I am currently going to the doctor to get them addressed AND I have given up my crack...(baking soda)


Traveling is an 8... I have finally gotten back into the swing of just getting up and going... As long as my car can get me there, Imma push it.


Love hmmm Idk...but I do know that I haven't felt this good about myself in a long time but I still have a ways to go...yet the more I move out my own way, the more I find myself loving me. Pretty sound my King will be here to love me too.


"Looking, Accepting, Reflecting, Adjusting, Letting Go, Moving On"


~ Gotta Luv Moi Cuz I Surely Do (Smooches)

No comments:

Post a Comment