Sunday, August 7, 2011

Relax, Relate, Reflect ~ Day 7


Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who is the finest of them all? You gots that right, it's ME!!!! If you can't tell, I am really feeling myself right now, and well it's about dang ole' time.

I have learned a lot about myself this last week, this last month. It's funny that this 31 day reset came at a time in my life when I was doing just that...I was turning back the hands of time. I was relinquishing old baggage. I was forgiving and letting go. I was getting out of my own way because something in my soul is telling me that my breakthrough is near... I can smell it....oooh I can taste it!!!

So, this last week I have to say that I was happy to see the changes that had already set in motion were really seeping to my heart. I told myself that I was going to look in the mirror and regardless of what I saw, I was going to deal with it for what it was absent of emotions. So, when I faced difficult assignments, I didn't feel the need to procrastinate or shut down because I didn't let my feelings get the best of me. What has been done, is done. I can't do anything about it but accept it, learn from it and move on... and I'se a moving!!!!

I would say that the most enjoyable assignment for me was writing the love letter to myself. It just put a smile on my face. I am not sure why, but it's proof that I have learned to love Luv in a way that I haven't been able to love in a long time.


"I may not be where I want to be in life...or even where I need to be...but I am still here and I am still moving and still learning which means I am still living, and one day I will look up and see that I have reached my destiny."

~Gotta Luv Moi, Cuz I Surely Do (Smooches)

No comments:

Post a Comment