Friday, August 12, 2011

The Talking Lizard Must Die!!! ~ Day 11


Dear Lizard Brain,

i’ve been noticing you popping up at certain points in this challenge and in my life. It seems like every time I want to do something for my own happiness and growth, you show up to tear me down.

For instance, when I tried to __open my mail_______, you showed up in the form of procrastination. I wanted to see it through, but instead I sabotoged my success by letting it pile up again and leaving it in the box__.

Another example was when I tried to change my life by __starting my own baking business__________ and you came along in the form of self-doubt. I knew I wanted to shift gears, but instead, you told me that __i was too poor to see it become anything to write home about so i let those offers that were on the table expire__________.

So I see what you’re doing and I don’t like it. Yes, I know that you’re afraid of change. You’re afraid of what will happen if I succeed. But what you have to understand is that whatever happens in my life will work out for my good. I was put here on earth for a purpose and you are keeping me from fulfilling that potential.

Well, until now, you have.

I will no longer allow you to stop my progress in living my ideal life. So the next time I see you, I will simply give you a nod and go on about my business.

It’s been nice knowing you, but now it’s time that we part ways.

Sincerely,

[me~ LUV]

haha..it's so funny how my path of progress and this 31reset challenge are in sync.. my writing my feelings down about that guy in my previous blog was a way of me cutting off the lizard's tail...next I am gonna cut off that lizard's head because I am going to see my baking business all the way through...-----> please click like over there and tell a friend about the yummy goodness found at Tweet's Sweets.

No comments:

Post a Comment