Thursday, August 18, 2011

Kicking the Bucket ~Day 18

Now I lay me down to sleep, if I should die before I wake, I pray that I have done the following:


been loved by someone unconditionally romantically and loved unconditionally in return
had the opportunity to put Mrs. in front of my name
traveled to Egypt and Australia and perhaps even Asia
had a daughter that came from my own womb
had more good times than bad
reached financial stability
moved back home
became the parent that i so want to be for my son
strengthen my relationship with God so that I do not have to wonder if I will hear my name called from the grave

SN: oddly enough, i did yesterday's challenge and didn't even know it... i unplugged from the matrix and as soon as i figure out how to manage my fb page so i am not on there 5 and 6 hrs a day, i will be even happier

"Seeds are planted all the time, patience is needed to see if the seed was planted in such a way that good fruit will grow."

~Gotta Luv Moi, Cuz I Surely Do (Smooches)

1 comment:

  1. what an awesome list! inspiring.

    one question though - if the child that comes from your womb is male (i gather you already have a son)will you feel like an under-achiever or are you going to do something to determine sex before conception? i'm just curious.

    ReplyDelete