Friday, January 29, 2010

My Guy



So it's becoming apparently obvious that it must be destined for me to get with a BIG guy because as of late a lot of really, really, big guys have been approaching me.



Now don't get me wrong, if that's what you like then I love it, for you. NOT ME, but for you? I mean have you seen me? Okay, some of you all haven't seen me, but for those of you that have, you know that me with a 6'3" 320 lb man is NOT a good look for me. I mean we won't be looking like a ten but people will be looking at us wondering how my lungs were holding up. I mean really, I have dated people heavier than me...Dirty was heavier than me and when he used to hug me or snuggle with me, it was like he was squeezing the life out of me.


I mean I remember on many occasions screaming, "get off me, I can't breathe." That's when I took to changing his diet. I wasn't trying to die from suffocation of a lover. "How did she die?" "I hugged her."


So today I went to the doctor's to get more test ran..I am sure my insurance is loving me. And there's this dude that has made it clear that he is really into me and well, I won't lie, I adore the attention, BUT not him. I mean the attraction level is zero partly because our bodies are not compatible. I am thick as I was told by several cuties today, but I ain't as thick as I would need to be to be able to deal with the likes of him. I mean he leaned on me and it felt like my ribs were cracking. Now don't get me wrong, he ain't sloppy looking and he ain't obese BUT he is too big for me. It would be like the old Monique getting with Snoop...she too big for him.


But just dealing with this guy on the limited basis that I do, has prompted me to think about what qualities and features do I want in my guy. And well I am really not sure. I thought I wanted an expressive guy, but this dude is always about to cry when he talking to me and telling me about how he so into me but his life ain't quite right. And I really want to tell him sometimes to MAN THE HECK UP, I mean I might get him a MAN DOWN shirt. So, I am going to list the qualities that I think I want in a guy and revisit this when I have more time to really process what I need from a guy and not just what I want.


What I need from him is:

Understanding, it's so simple as 1, 2, 3 (I couldn't resist)


But seriously, I need: Honesty, Loyalty, Trust, Love, Support, Tender Affection, Commitment, Good Sex (all sex is not good), Protection/Security, Friendship, Stability, Openness, Leadership


"As we grow and mature, we understand that what we want should not outweigh what we need."


~Gotta Luv Moi, Cuz I Surely Do (Smooches)


ps: Thursday Therapy is coming, I just didn't want to post it before the Quack was finished reading what he was supposed to be reading because I don't really want him to read my take on this session.

2 comments:

  1. Ha, ha, I used the same photo for an article on my blog - http://fatgirlinvancity.blogspot.com/2009/11/fat-guys.html ! It is a funny one. I am happy to have beaten anorexia too, and it wasn't a close victory either :P.
    Extra-weight affects a woman more on the social level, but I think that, physically, fat guys have more to suffer. They need that blood pumping in the right places more than we do. Plus, they tend to deposit fat on the torso, and that tires the heart much more than fat on the butt and thighs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Marianne, thanks for stopping by.. Welcome..
    I think that woman do suffer more from being over-weight...becuz this guy clearly thinks he is so sexy with all his weight..he ain't bad on the eyes but he would definitely be bad on my chest, hips, stomach, sides

    ReplyDelete