I've been tagged by the delightful Chic Mama in a tag of eights.
The rules are:
- Mention the person who tagged you.
- Complete the list of eights
- Tag eight others and let them know.
1) Eight things I am looking forward to :
-School Starting back
-My child moving out
-My child stop whining
-Going on a road trip across country next year with my child if I don't push him overboard on my cruise
-being a wonderful wife
-Having a normal child
-Loving Luv for a long time to come
2) Eight things I did yesterday:
-bleed through my clothes
-went to the library
-called safeway-Posted a blog
-beat the cat
3) Eight things I wish I could do:
- Take a trip by myself or with my girls
- go get some white castles
- Get paid before pay day
- Play the piano
- sing in key- find a job i actually like
- turn back the hands of time
4) Eight places I would like to travel to:
5) Eight places I've travelled to:
6) Eight people to tag:
hmm...I will have to think about this one
p.s. I will be cruising in a couple of days and I still have not packed a thing... not one item and on the boat, I will not have access to internet, so if you don't here from me for a minute now that I am okay, and that I am really enjoying learning to love moi.