Thursday, August 13, 2009

Supa Supa 8....


I've been tagged by the delightful Chic Mama in a tag of eights.
The rules are:
- Mention the person who tagged you.
- Complete the list of eights
- Tag eight others and let them know.

1) Eight things I am looking forward to :
-My cruise
-School Starting back
-My child moving out
-My child stop whining
-Going on a road trip across country next year with my child if I don't push him overboard on my cruise
-being a wonderful wife
-Having a normal child
-Loving Luv for a long time to come

2) Eight things I did yesterday:
-cried
-bleed through my clothes
-cried again
-went to the library
-called safeway-Posted a blog
-checked facebook
-beat the cat

3) Eight things I wish I could do:
- Take a trip by myself or with my girls
- go get some white castles
- Get paid before pay day
- Sew
- Play the piano
- sing in key- find a job i actually like
- turn back the hands of time


4) Eight places I would like to travel to:
-Africa
-Alaska
-Aruba-Australia
-Japan
-Thailand
-India
-Russia


5) Eight places I've travelled to:
-Bahamas
-Israel
-Jordan
-Germany
-Italy
-Spain
-Canada
-Jamaica

6) Eight people to tag:
hmm...I will have to think about this one





~Gotta Luv Moi, Cuz I Surely Do (Smooches)



p.s. I will be cruising in a couple of days and I still have not packed a thing... not one item and on the boat, I will not have access to internet, so if you don't here from me for a minute now that I am okay, and that I am really enjoying learning to love moi.

3 comments:

  1. Girl those cruises are so relaxing. I will be going on my 3rd one in March. I can hardly wait. Have fun for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done....sorry, I missed this last week. Hope you're having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys, I am back and I am relaxed...something about eating your sorrows away at a midnight buffet..(lol)

    ReplyDelete