Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I've Been Tagged and I won the Honest Scrap AWARD...YIPPEE






Pick your Artist:
India Arie

Are you a male or female:
"Talk to Her"

Describe yourself:
"Beautiful"


How do you feel:
"I am Ready for Love"

Describe where you currently live:
"Ghetto"

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
"Back to the Middle"

Your favorite form of transportation:
"River rise"

Your best friend?
"Beautiful Surprise"

You and your best friends are:
"Strength, Courage & Wisdon"

What's the weather like:
"A Beautiful Day"

Favorite time of day:
"Good Morning"

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
"Always in My Head"

What is life to you:
"Complicated Melody"

Your relationship:
"Headed in the Right Direction"

Your fear:
"You Made a Fool of Me"

What is the best advice you have to give:
" This Too Shall Pass"

Thought for the Day:
"Slow Down"

How I would like to die:
"chocolate High"

My soul's present condition:
"Healing"

My motto:
" Little Things"

So, for this one I tag JB, and LBH and Hot Piece



HONEST SCRAP AWARD

I won, I won, I won...first I would like to thank God for making me to be in His beautiful image and for giving me working hands to type with... then I would like to thank the blogger who nominated me the Queen to BEE and I would like to thank all my fans that support me...cuz I am a winner!!!!

okay so the rules were for me to (1) Brag about it.. (2) Choose seven blogs I find brilliant and link to them, and.. (3) List 10 honest things about myself


So my Starting 7 for this week who haven't won an award are Words,UrbanQueen,LoveBabz,Truthz, PERFECT MAN, PW, PS

My 10 Honest Things

1. I was very self-conscious about my body image when I use to engage in the horizontal mambo.

2. I do not like feet.

3. I used to write my name with my toes.

4. I once fell in a whole in front of a guy that I was crushing on.

5. I once hid under a car from a guy I was crushing on.

6. I once hid behind a huge dumpster so this dude that was crushing on me and trying to kiss me would not find me.

7. I used to practice my kissing skills on a cup at the prompting of my cousin.

8. People think I am smart because I study a lot, I actually just really retain what I hear.

9. I am afraid of success.

10. I used to be afraid of commitment.

5 comments:

  1. Haha...what great honest things about you. You sound like a lot of fun. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am dying from laughter at you hiding under a car and behind a dumpster. You're cracking me up here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First, Thank you,
    Second, that hiding from a guy you are crushing on is funny. I can see hiding from a guy who likes you. . .I have done it. Now, the falling in a hole . . .I just feel sorry for you.

    I am doing the tag too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL you are too funny.

    What you mean you're afraid of success? Explain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, my cuzzo who always seemed to be present when this stuff went down used to think it was funny too.

    the hole was so ego crushing.. like it was no way for me to recover from it.

    @JB

    well, it's like that poem, what is your greatest fear.. and sometimes i don't let my light shine because i do not want to outshine anyone and make them feel less than.. and there are others times where i sabotage my stuff because i have forgotten what it feels like to succeed and it scares me.

    ReplyDelete