Thursday, March 8, 2012

31 Day Reset ~ Day 6

I put this 'L' up on my chest...or back (cuz this is a cape and not a superhero suit)

Anywho ~ todays assignment is to write a personal mission statement..basically a one liner or more telling you and the world and most importantly who and what LUV stands for... it's so important to define yourself or you will find yourself becoming someone else #mytruth

I value love in its purest form. I love to love and want to love and be loved. I value people that choose to not only think before they speak but who just plain ole think for themselves. I value people who are genuine and loyal....who are not just getwiths and yes sirs....who will let me know when I am right and when I am wrong and love me through it all. I am a very giving person and therefore value and appreciate other giving folks, whether it is time, money, services etc I will share my story... my triumphs, my pains, my successes before I die. I will continue striving to help those around me whether they realize they need help. I will continue reinventing myself and opening myself up to new possibilities. I will not let the lizard brain win nor will I ever dim my light again. I will continue to push through my pain and step out of my own way.


1 comment: