Saturday, March 3, 2012

31 Day Reset ~ Day 3

Dear Luv,

I am so proud of you. Life has beat you every which way but look at you, you still going, you are still pushing and moving out of your own way! I love it and I love you. I am so impressed with the ease you have handled everything coming down the pike and how you have managed to see the silver lining in everything. : ) #yougogirl

I love the way you have decluttered your home, organizing and getting rid of stuff that you don't need. I love how you have realized that you have done all you can with your niece and understanding that peace in your home will result in peace in other areas of your life.

I love the way you have stepped out on faith, grinded and move your business to being a top 500 bakery. Now everyday truly is Yummytastic.

I love how you are finally using that JD degree to not only make money but help those in need at the same time.

I love how you have managed to triple your earnings in just a short time. Keep building that nest egg and also continue to help those in need.

I love how you are taking control of your mental and emotional well-being. I appreciate the boundaries you have put up and aI applaud you for making the hard decisions to boot some of the toxic people out of your life. It may hurt now but in the long run it will cause you nothing but joy.

I love how you are so affectionate with your son and supportive. He truly knows that you love him. He's a mama's boy for life : )

I love how you are really working to heal the past wounds and on letting go and letting God take care of those things that you cannot control. It's a constant battle but you are doing GREAT!!!

Your life is so much better now and it’s all because of your hard work. Keep it up!

And remember, I LOVE YOU even when you are less than stellar,

Luv

1 comment: