Thursday, March 8, 2012

31 Day Reset ~ Day 5

How does it feel... lol, okay today's challenge/assignment is to rate how well I am doing things and well yeah sometimes judging yourself will call you some discomfort and/or pain

So in the previous post I listed my values....the things that I hold near and dear to my heart.... (YAY I have a heart, I don't need to go see the Wiz)

Well I think most of the things on there causes me some moderate pain when I think about it.. all except loyalty and friendship.... I am very loyal and I do have some very fulfilling relationships and friendships..I have learned to allow folks in and KICKED them to the curb when the time has come, the difference is I don't beat myself up over it any more...

I guess sometimes you can outslick a can of oil ; )

So right now I am in the process of putting everything into motion..

I am working on finding a job while pushing my own business forward
I am loving and trusting myself more which allows for me to love and trust other folks
I am traveling even though I am working with a shoe string budget
I am consulting God before I make any sudden movement
I am living....

1 comment:

  1. You've got a lot going on in your life!

    With your kicking people to the curb, I think it is really relieving to allow yourself to let go of the people that need to be let go.

    ReplyDelete