Saturday, March 3, 2012

31 Day Reset ~ Day 2


My life.. the good, the bad, the in-between

  • Lifestyle I am not happy with how I am living...my house is in disarray... there is no peace in my house...I have found myself slipping in and out of depression which is normal for me around this time BUT I am choosing to put an end to that this year... I feel cramped and closed in
  • Work ~ funny last time I did this I wasn't happy because I couldn't wear my happy socks... well I have been self-employed since October when my contract ended...I need to get things in order so I can track my revenue
  • Education ~ I like school and my academic achievements
  • Finances~ we getting by on a prayer BUT my GOD is the Almighty and I haven't missed a beat
  • Health ~ I am not happy with my current health situation... I am under a lot of stress from being self-employed with two other mouths to feed. There is always bickering and fighting going on.... it's making me not want to get up in the morning.... but I am pushing through it
  • Family ~ I have to work at showing my son I love him more openly... I have to make him understand that I don't want him to be perfect, I just want him to try his best every time
  • Relationships ~ I am working on the most important relationship right now...the one with me and God and me and myself... I am so in love with myself that it's down right embarrassing BUT if I don't trust and love myself, how can I expect anyone else to do it or recognize it when it is being done?
I will do better, there's nothing left to do but to do it : )

1 comment:

  1. i find it truly funny that the one post you did that i decided to read was written on my bday. my last post was done in 2010. i have so much to write. I am thankful that you have a special place in your heart for me to encourage and uplift me. Truly happy that this journey has you as my "friend." We will prosper, no doubt.

    ReplyDelete