Friday, July 24, 2009

I Wanna Be Loved

You ever felt that way? Just woke up one morning and was like:



"I want to be loved, inside and out. I want to be loved even when I spit, cuss, and shout. I want to be loved on my good days as well as my bad. I want to be loved when my hair 's did and when I can't even get a comb through it. I want to be loved when I am borrowing from Peter to pay Paul. I want to be loved simply because I deserve to be loved, unconditionally."



Well, I have felt that way on plenty of occasions and got to looking around and found that I was all by my lonesome and I started to feel sad..okay, I'm lying, I got right down depressed... but then one day (not sure how many days had passed before that one day came, but the point is, it came) it hit me..



Gurl, you better love yourself cuz it's no telling when someone's gonna come around to do the lovin for yah..





And well, that's what dis here blog is about, me learning to love myself, that way when my Romeo, Casanova, knight w/ or w/o his armor, or my prince charming come, I will be able to tell him HOW I desire to be loved. Because the fact of the matter is, if I don't know what I like or what I want, then how will I know if the love he's offering me is going to be enough to last the test of time.



So please bear with me as I sort things out, now buckle up cuz I am sure we in for a heck of a ride.

And remember if noone has told you today that they love you, know that you are loved...

~Gotta Luv MOI Cuz I Sure Do

2 comments:

  1. Psalm 139:14 says that we were wonderfully and fearfully mad. I am not a holy bible scholar but I do love the Lord, even in my crazy ramblings. I am not perfect nor do I proclaim to be; but one thing I certainly do is love me for me. Looks like we gonna be in it for the ride then, right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey QueenBEE

    I hope you got a strong seat belt cuz I am expecting turbulence but I am ready to ride this one out once and for all

    ReplyDelete