Thursday, September 2, 2010

All Rise


Hear Ye' Hear Ye' the month of September is going to be a month of celebration for Luv and what a way to kick off the month!

Today, Sept 1, 2010 I finally decided to make it 100% official and put that Esquire behind my name. Yup, today after 2 years of dragging my feet and trying to sort out the mess, I swore in as an attorney.

Next stop Supreme Court Justice...

... yeah, they ain't ready for me....I gave them 2 years to get ready and they still ain't ready. Oh, well, I can't wait any longer....the stage is almost set and I'm ready to take center stage.

"Sometimes in life, we will have to decide what's right for us and when it's right for us even if it's the unpopular choice, it's what separates the leaders from the puppets."
~Gotta Luv Moi, Cuz I Surely Do (smooches)

ps: I was the flyest thing in that court room #realtalk (pics soon come)

5 comments:

  1. Yay!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies...now I gots to figure out exactly how I am going to use it... hopefully for good and not evil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! So much to be proud of....just caught up with your posts ( sorry I've been wallowing of late) and I hope you are ok. X

    ReplyDelete