Friday, April 26, 2013

Blinders Off!

I met someone.  He is a nice guy.  He is loving, caring and attentive...  but yeah, he isn't the one for me.  I know this and the best part about it is that I am okay with it.

I love him.  And was even in love with him.  But honey, ooh chile, I would kill him if he was mine.

For a second there, I was willing to settle because he was a good guy and folks always say the good guys finish last and I didn't want him to finish last.  But, after much hemming and hawing, I have realized that I don't deserve to finish last either.

I deserve nothing but the best and I refuse to settle any more for anything less.

It's amazing what a lil forgiveness can do for your outlook.


Houston we have lift off.... watch out world here comes Luv.

"If you want to change your reality, you must adjust your perceptions first."

~Gotta Luv Moi, cuz I Surely Do ....Smooches ~

No comments:

Post a Comment