Monday, August 15, 2011

Time Waits for No One ~ Day 15

I won't even begin to do today's assignment because well I just had a convo with another young lady doing this challenge the other day about how I need to delete or minimize Facebook and other Social Network sites because I wasn't getting done what I need to get done.

It is easy for me to let fear or lack of capital to turn me into a procrastinator...I will sit for hours on the computer reading up on everyone else's life instead of creating the life I want for myself.

So yeah, I waste a lot of time that I cannot get back then be like shudda cudda wudda.

So this week I will start making the transition of using my time to do things that will get me closer to the life that I want. I will use it to read the Bible, do marketing research, update my cake blog, finalize things I need to finalize and meditate..

I bet you Bill Gates ain't wasting his time on Facebook for free...


"My time is valuable and so is my life, when time runs out, well so does your life"

~Gotta Luv Moi, Cuz I Surely Do (Smooches)

No comments:

Post a Comment