Sunday, March 14, 2010

Easing On Down To What?



So I am off to see the Wiz, but don't know exactly what I shall ask him for....

Should I ask for a heart seeing how badly broken the one I have is....

Should I ask him for courage seeing how I am the Queen of a lot, but when it's time to put it on display, I retreat due to fear.

Should I ask for help in finding my home, since home is ultimately where the heart is....

I don't need to ask for a brain because I already know I have one of those even though I don't always use it.

Which one of these things is going to make it easier for me to keep easing on down the road to being the new and improved me...the truly improved, not just the same model with a different hairdo.

The thing that seems to come up all the time that I really need to work on is my lack of having a middle medium. But I don't know if that is a heart, courage, or home issue.

I know I need to address the home issue because I need to know where I am ultimately trying to get too. What is it that I want out of life? I mean really want...

See for me, once I see the picture clearly, everything else falls into place and right now, no matter how many times I wipe my eyes and defrost the windshield, the view in front of me is still blurry.

Now don't get me wrong, some things are definitely falling into place and I see what I need to do with them but those things are just small pieces of the puzzle. It's like having all of the end pieces in place but not knowing which piece you should grab next because you never saw the box the puzzle came out of.

I am making strides, but it's like I am still in Munchkin land and they still "welcoming me" and Glenda ain't looking like she gonna show up any time soon.

I see the road, I have touched the road and even stood on the road BUT for some strange reason, I am not quite ready to begin easing on down that road....

I gots some more soul-searching to do...maybe after I hop around the blog-o-sphere I will read something that will shed a light on what that reason may be.

"Iron sharpens iron, an interchange of thoughts and ideas is good for the soul."

~Gotta Luv Moi, Cuz I Surely Do (smooches)

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you should just ask the wiz for courage for what it is you want to ask for. And if you don't know, ask the wiz for guidance for you to make the right decisions in asking him for what you really want but don't know you really want it.

    ReplyDelete