Thursday, June 28, 2012

No Longer a Caged Bird

I am flying free.
The eminence of death will do that to you.
It will force you to free yourself from all the things and people that really don't mater.
It will make you ask the hard questions and say things unfiltered.
Out of all of the folks in my phone, all 200+ names and numbers, 32 were selected to get a personal phone call if what they are calling to happen, comes to pass.
No rhyme, no reason...
My soul picked them, not my mind
Maybe they left footprints on my soul
Maybe they had made me a priority
Maybe they kept it real with me more often than not
Maybe they had given me the same consideration
I don't know
I didn't question it, I just went with the flow
I didn't force it or even review it, cuz when it is all said and done, it is what it is
Can't worry about hurt feelings and the whatnots. All that trivial stuff is just that... trivial.  It's funny because we about to separate the Friends from the frienemies...haha and some folks about to get a wake up call.  Folks who have secretly applauded my setbacks feena find out publicly that yeah, they not high on my priority list.
Focused like never before to move out of my own way and to keep pushing to the end.  Living and loving and forgiving ME.  Get your lighters out because you gonna want to see an encore.  Living without limits because I am finally free.

"Life is short so pack as many moments filled with everlasting memories as you can cuz you only live once."

~ Gotta Luv Moi Cuz I Surely Do (Smooches)

No comments:

Post a Comment