Monday, December 6, 2010

Just When I thought I Was Home Free



I went and hit a line drive right to the out-fielder...well actually it felt more like a foul ball.


I have been acting up over here....putting things in jeopardy that I hold dear. Gots my PIC all wound up and worried. Got the heathen ministering to the somewhat saint (snicker). I know my temptations and so does that DEVIL and lately it seems like my temptation falls into the category of 23yr old men....


Lawd help me....


Not sure why I never completed this one but...um yeah body like whoa...them young boys are really something to look at..

"You can only be tempted by what you desire and it looks like I desire something still wet behind the ears."

Gotta Luv Moi, Cuz I Surely Do (Smooches)

3 comments:

  1. lol..girl... i read it and was speechless to.. i had been celibate for 3 years and then slipped on that banana and couldn't feel a thing.. what a waste

    ReplyDelete
  2. Temptation is like a craving....we want it, but we don't need it. Love your honesty. We all fall down at one point and in some situation.

    ReplyDelete